Thursday, September 24, 2015

What Opportunities Does Nursing Bring?

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting lately!

My family came to see me in college last weekend and it was the most exciting time of my life. I missed them so much!!

But besides that point, let's go into some things about, the one and only, NURSING. YAAAAY.

So, for anyone out there in nursing or looking towards nursing, you know that there are SO many opportunities out there and quite a few different things that you can do with a nursing degree.

So far I have looked at becoming a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetic and focusing on obstetrics (if that's possible). Currently my goals, butttt it might change (or not, who knows).

Now, if I would have never done some research on what I could do with a nursing degree, I would have never considered nursing or gotten so specific as that. ISN'T THAT COOL? I think it's cool. There is such a wide variety that you could (hopefully) never get bored with it, and I love that!

ANYWAYS...

I encourage all of you to look at all of the opportunities and specialties that are there in the world. Even if it isn't for nursing, you should still look!

Some of the things I have seen and (possibly) thought about doing with a nursing degree are:
THERE ARE SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES. I believe everyone can find something they enjoy in this world and not dread going to work. It is everyone's goal to BE HAPPY.

Look for things that interest you; gain experience in your newest idea (like volunteer, shadow, intern, etc.); go out of your comfort zone for a second, it might surprise you. BE HAPPY, BE YOU.

[ --- ]

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing."
-Pele

No comments:

Post a Comment