I'm not sure if this crosses anyone's mind much, but nursing CAN be dangerous.
I mean just think about it:
- They deal with needles
- They lift people to move them
- Their job is demanding in the areas of physically, emotionally, and mentally
- They could be exposed to dangerous chemicals and/or substances
I just wanted to bring this idea to people's attention. If you are looking into nursing, you should take into consideration if it will be too demanding for you or not. Every career has their own particular demands.
Nursing is a good career, has a great outlook, and is in demand. Do not let some of the dangers that could come with this scare you off. It's just here to help with your pros and cons list.
[- - -]
"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."
-Art Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment